VDSL2 Modems from Versa Technology
Versa Technology offers a variety of (VDSL2 Accessories) to help Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and System Integrators build a high-performing VDSL2 modems, VDSL2 routers, VDSL2 converters, VDSL2 Modems, and VDSL2 Home Gateways. Our VDSL2 accessories support profiles 17a and 30a. Many of these units offer ADSL fallback.
Showing all 3 results
Filter by price
Versa Technology’s VX-VEB160G1 is a Lite Industrial Grade Ultra-Speed Gigabit Ethernet Copper Extender that supports a remarkable aggregated bandwidth up to 300Mbps (Downstream: 150 Mbps/Upstream: 150 Mbps).
- Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T, 1 x VDSL2
- Speed DS / US: Up to 150Mbps / Up to 150Mbps (Symmetrical Mode)
- Power Supply: 12VDC over 2.1mm DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 4.5 Watts Max.
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 65°C
- Distance: Up to 4,000 ft.
Versa Technology’s VX-160CE is a Telco Grade VDSL2 SFP modem that interconnects with Gateway Processor by using a MSA (MultiSource Agreement) compliant hot pluggable electrical interface.
- Interface: RJ45 female connector (compatible with RJ11 male connector)
- Speed DS / US: Up to 100Mbps / 100Mbps
- Power Consumption: 2.1 W
- Power Supply: 3.3 V
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Standards: ITU-T G.993.2, G.994.1, G.997.1, G.inp (G.998.4), G.vector (G.993.5)
The VR-3030 Multi-DSL Router provides wired access for high-bandwidth applications in the home or office.
- Support for G.inp, G.vector and PhyR
- Comply with ITU-T G.992.5, ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, AnnexM
- Comply with G.993.2 (supporting profile 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a)
- RJ-11 x1 for ADSL2+/VDSL2
- RJ-45 x 1 for LAN, (10/100 BaseT auto-sense)