VDSL2 Modems from Versa Technology
Versa Technology offers a variety of (VDSL2 Accessories) to help Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and System Integrators build a high-performing VDSL2 modems, VDSL2 routers, VDSL2 converters, VDSL2 Modems, and VDSL2 Home Gateways. Our VDSL2 accessories support profiles 17a and 30a. Many of these units offer ADSL fallback.
VX-160CE VDSL2 SFP Modem (Remote Telco Grade)
Versa Technology’s VX-160CE is a Telco Grade VDSL2 SFP modem that interconnects with Gateway Processor by using a MSA (MultiSource Agreement) compliant hot pluggable electrical interface.
- Interface: RJ45 female connector (compatible with RJ11 male connector)
- Speed DS / US: Up to 100Mbps / 100Mbps
- Power Consumption: 2.1 W
- Power Supply: 3.3 V
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Standards: ITU-T G.993.2, G.994.1, G.997.1, G.inp (G.998.4), G.vector (G.993.5)
VX-VEB160R1 Ethernet over VDSL2 Converter (Profile 30a)
Versa Technology’s VX-VEB160R1 is a VDSL2 to Ethernet Bridge that can operate as a point-to-point Ethernet extender.
- VDSL Standard: ITU-T G.993.2
- VDSL Profile: 17a, 30a
- Max. Speed: Up to D 100 / U 100 Mbps
- Max. Distance: Up to 1400M *Refer to VDSL2 chart in images
VX-VEB165 Long Reach IP VDSL2 Modem (30a)
Versa Technology’s VDSL2 solution powers true broadband access at Ethernet speeds while maximizing coverage over the existing copper infrastructure.
- VDSL Standard: ITU-T G.993.1 VDSL2
- VDSL Profile: 12a / 17a / 30a
- Max. Speed: Up to 300m at 100Mbps / Up to 1Km at 40Mbps
- Max. Distance: 1500m
VR-3030 VDSL2 Router / Modem (17a)
The VR-3030 Multi-DSL Router provides wired access for high-bandwidth applications in the home or office.
- Support for G.inp, G.vector and PhyR
- Comply with ITU-T G.992.5, ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, AnnexM
- Comply with G.993.2 (supporting profile 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a)
- RJ-11 x1 for ADSL2+/VDSL2
- RJ-45 x 1 for LAN, (10/100 BaseT auto-sense)
VX-VER522 VDSL2 with ADSL2+ fall-back 802.11n Wireless Router (17a)
Versa Technology’s VDSL2 with ADSL2+ fall back 802.11n router has integrated wireless 802.11n draft 2.0 technology, making it possible to provide high-speed wireless data rates of up to 300mbps and superior wireless coverage.
- ITU-T G.992.5 (ADSL2+), supporting Annex A or B, Annex L and Annex M
- ITU-T G.993.2(G.vdsl2) (Profile 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a,12b and 17a)
- Support Band Plan 997 and 998 and 3/4/5/6 band
- Data Transmission Rate: Upstream up to 50 Mbps, Downstream up to 100 Mbps
- Rate Adaptive at 32 Kbps steps
- Interoperable with all major DSLAM equipments
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic)
VC-230N 802.11n Wireless VDSL2 Router
This device has reached End-of-Life.