VDSL2 DSLAM Devices from Versatek
Versa Technology offers a variety of VDSL2 DSLAMs to provide fiber speeds via existing copper lines. VDSL2 Vectoring removes crosstalk between all VDSL2 lines increasing transmission speeds. Versa Technology offers VDSL2 DSLAMs in a variety of different interfaces to meet the different needs of Internet Services Providers (ISPs) and System Integrators. Our VDSL2 DSLAMs support profiles 17a and 30a and also offers ADSL2 fallback depending on network distances. Actual VDSL2 Performance depends on loop length and other networking variables.
Showing the single result
The VX-MD4024 is a rack-mountable VDSL2 IP DSLAM. The unit supports 2 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) trunk interfaces and 24 VDSL2 ports (ADSLx backward compatible) and is ideal for deploying in space-constrained indoor areas, MDU, or external cabinets.
- 1U compact design with 24 VDSL2 ports with ADSL2 support and built-in POTS splitter
- Supports VDSL2 profiles 8a/8b/8c/8d/12a/12b/17a/30a
- Supports powerful traffic classification tools including QoS, ToS and DSCP
- Web-based management with a user-friendly interface
- Unit includes proprietary RJ-21 cable