Power over Ethernet Splitters (PoE Splitters)
Versa Technology’s PoE splitters give network administrators the ability to pair PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) with non-PoE Powered Devices (PDs). PoE splitters essentially split the simultaneous transmission of data and power of an Ethernet cable and redirect Power and Data on separate interfaces. Easily convert your non-PoE PD into a PoE-ready device with Versa Technology’s PoE splitters.
Showing the single result
Filter by price
Versa Technology's VX-Pi100SP PoE Splitter is designed to run Gigabit speed PoE cables over long distances. This device splits the PoE signal into separate data and power sources and relays them into non-PoE devices.
- Interface: 2 x RJ-45, 1 x DC Jack
- DC Output Voltage: 5V (2A), 7.5V (1.33A), 9V (1.11A), 12V (0.86A)
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af compatible
- Operating Temp: 0 to 45C
- Power Input: 48VDC, 0.6A
- Ethernet Data Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
- End-Span / Mid-Span: Mid-Span