Power over Ethernet Splitters (PoE Splitters)
Versa Technology’s PoE splitters give network administrators the ability to pair PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) with non-PoE Powered Devices (PDs). PoE splitters essentially split the simultaneous transmission of data and power of an Ethernet cable and redirect Power and Data on separate interfaces. Easily convert your non-PoE PD into a PoE-ready device with Versa Technology’s PoE splitters.
Showing all 2 results
Filter by price
The S69-210 802.3bt PoE Splitter will work with any Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) that also supports the 802.3at/bt standards. PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology allows the existing Ethernet infrastructure to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote IP endpoints over the Ethernet cables, which can greatly save the cost of the external power cables. Your network can benefit from PoE technology for it will ensure the normal working status of your network while keep the existing Ethernet infrastructure secure.
- 2* 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port
- 1* DC power output interface
- Support IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at IEEE802.3bt Standards
- PD voltage input range 36~57V,power 90W
- Data and power carried over the same cable
Versa Technology features efficient power management with the 10/100/1000Mbps Power over Ethernet splitter, the VX-Pi1000SP.
The VX-Pi1000SP is an IEEE 802.3af compatible Gigabit PoE unit that splits the 38-56V DC through an Ethernet cable into a 5/7.5/9V12V DC power output. This unit operates with IEEE 802.3af compatible power source equipment (PSE) and frees units from the need for extra cabling and wiring. This reduces the time required to install additional wiring.
The power source equipment sends DC Voltage into a CAT 5 cable and simultaneously transmits data and power between the PSE and VX-Pi1000SP. The distance between the two units is 100M. The PSE operates as an injector and blends the Ethernet digital gigabit data with power utilizing twisted pair cables. The VX-Pi1000SP splitter then separates the data and power into four outputs.
Administrators need to utilize a single RJ-45 Ethernet cable in order to transmit both data and power. The VX-Pi1000SP is also very budget friendly and simple to use. In addition, the VX-Pi1000SP connects while splitting the power and the Ethernet digital packets. The VX-Pi1000SP offers four types of DC power outputs: 5V/2A, 7.5V/1.33A, 9V/1.1A & 12V/0.86A.
- IEEE 802.3af compatible Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3/802.3u 10/100Base-TX
- Splits the 38-56V DC power over RJ-45 Ethernet cable into 4 different DC outputs
- LED indicators signal power input indication
- Distance of up to 100 meters
- Adjustable four different output voltage options (5V/2A, 7.5V/1.33A, 9V/1.1A, 12V/0.86A) to fit various devices
- Works with EIA568, category 5,4-pair cables for 10Base-T or 100Base-TX
- FOR INDOOR USE ONLY