Showing 91–95 of 95 results
Filter by price
The VR-3030 Multi-DSL Router provides wired access for high-bandwidth applications in the home or office. The unit includes one Fast Ethernet port and supports ADSL2/2+ and VDSL2 connections with automatic fallback to ADSL2/2+. The VR-3030 supports routed or bridged mode and when operating under Profile 17a in VDSL2 mode can achieve up to100Mbps of downstream high-speed bandwidth. With the exclusion of wireless access, support and installation is simple and straightforward.
The VX-EL600 CPE Modem from Versa Technology showcases EtherLoop™ technology. This unit offers high speed connection for communications and performs flawlessly. This unit features upstream and downstream data rates of up to 4 Mbps. This unit solves issues that are discovered in copper loops such as wire gauge changes, crosstalk, transient noise and bridged taps.
The VX-EL600 can be installed to a phone jack utilizing a RJ-11 plug-in connection. It supports multiple subtending network devices, making it an ideal solution for both single users and small work group applications.
- Client device (CPE) for the BitStorm EtherLoopTM IP DSLMs
- Provides status information through LED indicators
- Up to 4 Mbps bandwidth with adaptive symmetry that dynamically adjusts to end-user demands
- Supports multiple Ethernet devices for network connectivity
- Provides Ethernet and telephone connections with simultaneous operation
- Maximum data transmission rate of up to 4 Mbps upstream or downstream
- Extended reach of up to 16,000 ft and beyond, 26 AWG cable
- Dynamically maximizes data rate based on available bandwidth, loop conditions, service interactions, loop length
The VX-160COAX system can connect through an Ethernet extension with remote PoE ability utilizing a coaxial cable. This kit includes one master unit and one slave unit. The VX-160COAX master unit sends data and power to the slave unit through a coaxial cable. The master unit is powered by the local high power PoE Injector. The slave unit regenerates the power and offers PoE capability that powers a remote powered device. When powered by a 48V power adapter and a 100m Ethernet cable, this unit offers up to 15.4 watts to powered devices. The VX-160COAX system also includes a wall mount option.
The VX-160COAX master unit connects with the slave unit via a BNC connector and 5C2V cable, and up to 4,500ft distance with a coaxial cable when a 48V high power adaptor is utilized. Managers are able to select different data rates from the DIP switch on each unit for varying distances and gauges. In full-duplex mode, the maximum data rate is 60 Mbps, depending on the cable gauges.
This unit adheres to the Safety Extra Low Voltage (SELV) requirement. A VX-160COAX system provides a budget friendly solution for remote power applications such as LAN-to-LAN connection, Video Streaming, FTTB, and MDU/MTU over a single twisted line.
- Coaxial PoE Ethernet Extender for 10/100M Fast Ethernet interfaces
- Built-in BNC Connectors
- Distances of up to 4,500ft for 5C2V Coaxial cable
- Line rate up to 60 Mbps full duplex
- DIP Switches for line rate settings with Slave following Master
- Max. 15.4 watts for remote PD device
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Compliant
- Auto MDIX for 10/100 BaseT Ethernet LAN Ports
- Easy installation with indoor models
- Low-Latency for Video / Voice / Data applications
- PoE over Coax
The SP208GM from Versa Technology is a surge protection device that provides superior lightning and surge protection with improved frequency response for indoor 10/100 Base-T Ethernet networks. In addition, the unit is compatible with 802.3af/at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and Ultra PoE devices. Integral to the design is protection for the four Ethernet data pairs and the PoE DC power feed.
- Gigabit PoE (802.3af / 802.3at)
- Protect all 8 lines (CAT5 / CAT6)
- IEC 61643-21
- IEC 61000-4-5
- ITU-T K-Series
Versa Technology’s new RJ-45 network signal Surge Protector is based on the IEC61000-4-5-TK20 and ITU standard K21 & Design. This design is a multi-level protection circuit utilizing the latest high-speed surge protection devices.