Showing 91–96 of 96 results
Filter by price
Versa Technology’s VX-160CE is a Telco Grade VDSL2 SFP modem that interconnects with Gateway Processor by using a MSA (MultiSource Agreement) compliant hot pluggable electrical interface. The chipset inside the VDSL2 SFP modem supports all VDSL2 profiles that are defined by ITU-T G.993.2, G.994.1, G.997.1 and among other standards, ensures its interoperability with all existing broadband network services. Furthermore, Versa’s VX-160CE also features the latest ITU standards such as G.inp (G.998.4) and G.vector (G.993.5).
As broadband access technology has evolved rapidly, Service Providers need to upgrade their broadband network service every few years. Traditionally, Service Providers have replaced the entire CPE device in order to provide subscribers with faster Internet services. Not only does it increase their CAPEX and OPEX but also wastes resources and increase inventories. Leveraging the VX-160CE VDSL2 SFP in Service Providers’ product portfolio will help them significantly reduce the software porting and testing effort and shorten their product time-to-market.
Versa’s VX-160CE VDSL2 SFP modem realizes the modulation of VDSL2 broadband access. It can be integrated with routers, switches or residential gateways that are equipped with a SFP type of WAN interface. There’s no need for Service Providers to maintain more than one type of CPE device in the field or in the warehouse, moreover, this also can give them the possibility to future upgrade. Users can upgrade to any broadband access data rate easily only by plugging in different types of WAN SFPs such as VDSL2 35b/G.fast or optical TRx SFPs with the same internet box and user interface.
- Supports all VDSL2 standards defined in ITU –T G.993.2, G.994.1, G.997.1
- MSA compliant hot pluggable electrical interface
- Supports G.inp (G.998.4) and G.vector (G.993.5)
The VR-3030 Multi-DSL Router provides wired access for high-bandwidth applications in the home or office. The unit includes one Fast Ethernet port and supports ADSL2/2+ and VDSL2 connections with automatic fallback to ADSL2/2+. The VR-3030 supports routed or bridged mode and when operating under Profile 17a in VDSL2 mode can achieve up to100Mbps of downstream high-speed bandwidth. With the exclusion of wireless access, support and installation is simple and straightforward.
The VX-EL600 CPE Modem from Versa Technology showcases EtherLoop™ technology. This unit offers high speed connection for communications and performs flawlessly. This unit features upstream and downstream data rates of up to 4 Mbps. This unit solves issues that are discovered in copper loops such as wire gauge changes, crosstalk, transient noise and bridged taps.
The VX-EL600 can be installed to a phone jack utilizing a RJ-11 plug-in connection. It supports multiple subtending network devices, making it an ideal solution for both single users and small work group applications.
- Client device (CPE) for the BitStorm EtherLoopTM IP DSLMs
- Provides status information through LED indicators
- Up to 4 Mbps bandwidth with adaptive symmetry that dynamically adjusts to end-user demands
- Supports multiple Ethernet devices for network connectivity
- Provides Ethernet and telephone connections with simultaneous operation
- Maximum data transmission rate of up to 4 Mbps upstream or downstream
- Extended reach of up to 16,000 ft and beyond, 26 AWG cable
- Dynamically maximizes data rate based on available bandwidth, loop conditions, service interactions, loop length
The VX-160COAX system can connect through an Ethernet extension with remote PoE ability utilizing a coaxial cable. This kit includes one master unit and one slave unit. The VX-160COAX master unit sends data and power to the slave unit through a coaxial cable. The master unit is powered by the local high power PoE Injector. The slave unit regenerates the power and offers PoE capability that powers a remote powered device. When powered by a 48V power adapter and a 100m Ethernet cable, this unit offers up to 15.4 watts to powered devices. The VX-160COAX system also includes a wall mount option.
The VX-160COAX master unit connects with the slave unit via a BNC connector and 5C2V cable, and up to 4,500ft distance with a coaxial cable when a 48V high power adaptor is utilized. Managers are able to select different data rates from the DIP switch on each unit for varying distances and gauges. In full-duplex mode, the maximum data rate is 60 Mbps, depending on the cable gauges.
This unit adheres to the Safety Extra Low Voltage (SELV) requirement. A VX-160COAX system provides a budget friendly solution for remote power applications such as LAN-to-LAN connection, Video Streaming, FTTB, and MDU/MTU over a single twisted line.
- Coaxial PoE Ethernet Extender for 10/100M Fast Ethernet interfaces
- Built-in BNC Connectors
- Distances of up to 4,500ft for 5C2V Coaxial cable
- Line rate up to 60 Mbps full duplex
- DIP Switches for line rate settings with Slave following Master
- Max. 15.4 watts for remote PD device
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Compliant
- Auto MDIX for 10/100 BaseT Ethernet LAN Ports
- Easy installation with indoor models
- Low-Latency for Video / Voice / Data applications
- PoE over Coax
The SP208GM from Versa Technology is a surge protection device that provides superior lightning and surge protection with improved frequency response for indoor 10/100 Base-T Ethernet networks. In addition, the unit is compatible with 802.3af/at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and Ultra PoE devices. Integral to the design is protection for the four Ethernet data pairs and the PoE DC power feed.
- Gigabit PoE (802.3af / 802.3at)
- Protect all 8 lines (CAT5 / CAT6)
- IEC 61643-21
- IEC 61000-4-5
- ITU-T K-Series
Versa Technology’s new RJ-45 network signal Surge Protector is based on the IEC61000-4-5-TK20 and ITU standard K21 & Design. This design is a multi-level protection circuit utilizing the latest high-speed surge protection devices.