Showing the single result
Multi-ADSL Speed Features
- ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ support through the POTS/ISDN user interface
Sleek, Compact Solution
- Provides 48 ports ADSL2/2+, only by 1.5U chassis space.
- Built-in splitter for 48 port variety in 1.5U space.
- Stackable for higher port density
Wide Temperature Range
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 65°C
- Relativity Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing) at 35°C
System Overheating Protection
- FAN alarm indicating if FAN malfunctions
- Temperature monitoring and system overheating trap functionality
Single IP Management for System Cascading
- Cluster IP management when ADSL2+ IP DSLAM cascading.
- Cluster IP management when ADSL2+ IP DSLAM cascade with other Versa Technology DSLAM units
The VX-1000HDX ADSL2+ IP DSLAM unit from Versa Technology features 48 ports. This gives users the ability to generate additional revenue with minimum installation time and expense.
Expanded Revenue Opportunities
The mini-DSLAM offers flexibility to service providers to deliver various services by offering a wide range of multiple DSL connectivity speeds at different prices.
Compact Design for Limited Space
The ADSL2+ IP DSLAM occupies only 1.5U of standard Telco rack space. It will easily fit in existing remote terminals.
High Reliability and Easy Maintenance
Each ADSL2+ IP DSLAM unit from Versa Technology is equipped with a fan and air filter unit. The unit features low power requirements plus full diagnostic and alarm reporting capability. The DSLAM features SNMP, CLI and Web GUI based powerful, easy-to-use features including remote access and software downloads that help service providers minimize daily operational costs.