The VX-IGPU-2708A from Versa Technology is an industrial L2+ managed GbE UPoE switch offering powerful L2 and basic L3 features with better functionality and usability. In addition to the extensive management features, the VX-IGPU-2708A also provides carrier Ethernet features such as OAM/ CFM/ ERPS/ EPS/ PTPv2, of which makes it suitable for industrial and carrier Ethernet applications.
The VX-IGPU-2708A features 6 (10M/100M/1G) RJ45 ports with 4 UPoE ports (supports 802.3 at/af/UPoE and total of up to 240W), 2 GbE SFP ports and 1 RJ45 console port. The VX-IGPU-2708A also provides high hardware performance.
The embedded Device Managed System (DMS) feature allows users to easily configure, install and troubleshoot their video surveillance systems, wireless access points, and other industrial applications. The VX-IGPU-2708A is the ideal switch to deliver simple management, better user experiences, and the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Rapid Ring (R-Ring)
- Built in Device Management System (DMS)
- iPush APP for real time alarm notification
- ITU-T G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection Switching (EPS)
- ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- IEEE 1588v2 PTP
- IEEE 802.3ah OAM
- IEEE 802.1ag CFM (ITU-T Y.1731 Performance monitoring)
- DHCP Server
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard for green Ethernet application
- IEEE 802.3af/at/UPoE Power over Ethernet
- IPv4/IPv6 L3 static route
- EtherNet/IP (by request)
- PROFINET (by request)