Policy & Agreement
Versa Technology is not owned by or the owner of any company that provides VoIP, wireless or internet services.
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. Versa Technology is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Retail products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. Versa Technology does off free technical support or to customers who have purchased directly from Versa Technology. Customer pays return shipping charges for all RMA services. Versa Technology reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- American Express
- Versa Technology Inc. and Planet Technology USA, Inc. Preferred Account
- No C.O.D. orders please. Please accept our apologies but Versa Technology does not accept international credit cards at this time.
- FedEx 3Day Express Saver – 3 to 4 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- FedEx 2Day – Delivery within 2 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- FedEx Standard Overnight – Delivery within 1 business day + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS Ground – 5 to 7 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS 3Day – 3 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS 2Day – 2 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- UPS Red Next Day Residential – Delivery within 1 business day + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- Large Item Delivery and White Glove Delivery – 3 to 5 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- USPS, Media Mail – Delivery within 2 to 9 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- USPS – APO/FPO orders welcome! Delivery will take approximately 2 to 6 weeks + 24-48 hours to process the order. (Due to military APO/FPO box size, 19″ and larger monitors cannot be shipped via this method; please remove them from your shopping cart before proceeding.)
- For Hawaii and Alaska customers, FedEx can only ship via 2Day Air and the shipping time will not be guaranteed. Therefore, Versa Technology will default to and charge for 2Day Air.
- FedEx only offers 2Day service to Hawaii and Alaska. If you have selected FedEx Saver as your preferred shipping option and attempt to checkout, the shipping method will default to 2Day and you will subsequently be charged accordingly.
- All orders require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
- Versa Technology does not process orders during weekends.
- Versa Technology does not guarantee same day shipping.
- All orders shipped within California, Indiana, New Jersey and Tennessee will be charged state sales tax. Please note that the sales tax for New Jersey and Tennessee orders is calculated based upon the total price of the order, including shipping and handling. The tax imposed by these states on shipping and handling is part of the state sales tax, not a separate tax.
- Exact delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
- Local Express Delivery – Local Express delivery (by 8 p.m.) + time to process the order
- Not all items qualify for this shipping method. Determination of eligibility will be made based on proximity to our warehouses.
Versa Technology does not price match competitors. For your convenience, all of our most current pricing is listed on our Web site and updated in real-time. Prices are non-negotiable.
You agree to use Versa Technology website (the “Website”) only for purposes that are permitted by this Policy & Agreement and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You agree that you will not access or attempt to access the Website other than through the interface that is provided by Versa Technology, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Versa Technology. You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website). You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Website for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Policy & Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Versa Technology may suffer) of any such breach.
Versa Technology does not cross-ship under any circumstance. All other items may be cross-shipped if the following criteria are met:
- The customer first agrees to purchase the replacement item.
- The same make/model item is in stock. Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. Return shipping is a service paid to a shipping courier so they will transport your authorized return to Versa Technology.
- Under no circumstance will Versa Technology cross-ship merchandise beyond 30 days from the original invoice date.
Customized systems are built-to-order. The components you select for your system will be assembled and tested by trained staff. Customized systems require adequate time for assembly as well as testing to ensure the components are functioning properly. Assembly time varies depending on the system. The required assembly time for each particular system will be listed on the item’s product page.
Your order must be charged in full before we begin building your system. Please note that once an order is charged, it cannot be changed or canceled.
All returns for refund, including refused packages, will be charged a non-refundable 15% restocking fee. All other standard return policies apply. Please refer to the Versa Technology Return Policy for complete details.
Sales tax is only required for orders shipping into states where we have or may have nexus for state tax purposes under applicable laws. Therefore all orders shipping into California, Indiana, New Jersey and Tennessee will be charged applicable sales tax according to your area’s tax rate. Please note that the sales tax for New Jersey and Tennessee orders is calculated based upon the total price of the order, including shipping and handling. The tax imposed by these states on shipping and handling is part of the state sales tax, not a separate tax.
FedEx only offers 2Day or overnight services to Hawaii and Alaska. If you have selected FedEx Saver as your preferred shipping option and attempt to checkout, the shipping method will default to 2Day and you will subsequently be charged accordingly.
Electronic Waste Recycling Act
The Electronic Waste Recycling Act (“Act”) became law in California on January 1, 2005. The primary objective of this law is to initiate a recycling program for computer products containing chemicals deemed hazardous to the environment. To fund this program, California requires retailers and e-tailers to collect, on the state’s behalf, a fee for each product covered by this law. The fee is paid by the consumer at the time of purchase of the covered product. This fee will be remitted directly to the state by and only applies to orders shipped within California.
The types of products that we are required to collect this recycling fee include cathode ray tubes, cathode ray tube devices, flat panel screens, and other similar video display devices. The actual amount of the recycling fee will vary, based on the screen size of the product when measured diagonally, as follows:
- Greater than 4″ and less than 15″ — $6.00
- Greater than or equal to 15″ and less than 35″ — $8.00
- Greater than or equal to 35″ — $10.00
- For more information concerning the scope and details of the Act, please refer to the California Integrated Waste Management Board’s website at http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/Electronics/Act2003 or to the Department of Toxic Substances Control’s website at http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/HazardousWaste/CRTs/SB20.html.
Versa Technology, like other e-tailers, ships items in the condition they were received from the original manufacturer/distributor. Versa Technology does conduct product testing before shipping any merchandise.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at Versa Technology will effectively void warranty coverage. Improper Installation of products sold by Versa Technology. Purchased items that have moisture damage, burnt, tampered with or have damage to the enclosure are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for refund or replacement. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. As a result, Versa Technology will return any physically damaged items back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
A minimum 20% restocking fee will be applied if returned merchandise is missing parts/incomplete. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds after 30 days from original date of purchase.
If you purchase an item from a different reseller and need to return it, you must contact the original place of purchase.
Versa Technology does offer technical assistance. We offer advice on compatibility of items, make product recommendations, provide technical support or sales advice. We post all of the information the manufacturer provides us with for your convenience. Please contact the manufacturer directly for accurate answers to your technical questions or for additional information or specifications that are not posted at Versa Technology.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Versa Technology does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
Versa Technology will rush process your order provided that the following conditions are met:
- Order is submitted before 12 noon PST.
- Your transaction and credit card authorization is successfully completed before 12:30PM PST.
- Your shipping address matches your credit card billing address (i.e. No alternate ship to address).
- Rush Processing does NOT apply to Pre-Paid Check orders.
Rush Processing Disclaimer:
WHILE VERSA TECHNOLOGY CANNOT GUARANTEE SAME DAY SHIPMENT FOR ALL ORDERS, VERSA TECHNOLOGY WILL PUT FORTH ITS BEST EFFORT TO SHIP ALL RUSH PROCESSING ORDERS THE SAME BUSINESS DAY IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE MET.
Occasional inventory discrepancies may occur due to inaccurate inventory counts or possibly because the last few items on our shelves are damaged and/or not in a condition that we can sell to a customer. In that instance, we will refund your credit/debit card for the item, along with any applicable tax fees and shipping charges. An automated email will also be sent to your Versa Technology login to alert you of the situation.
Versa Technology will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to your Versa Technology ID once your order has shipped (except when an APO/FPO is the shipping destination).
Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are sent through our secure server and encrypted with 256-bit technology. Once we receive your information through the internet, only trusted, authorized employees will process the payment to make sure your information is handled with the utmost level of security.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Fair Credit Billing Act: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please call 909-591-8891, Versa Technology’s hours of operation to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better assistance. We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to make an adjustment due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
You may request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply call 909-591-8891 during Versa Technology’s hours of operation to request an order cancellation. You will receive a credit for the full amount to your credit/debit card in approximately 1-2 business days. We strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
Versa Technology strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Web site. Due to human error and other determinants we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, Versa Technology shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other Web sites from Versa Technology are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Versa Technology does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other Web sites.
Versa Technology is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, Versa Technology puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinants which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our Web site to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. Versa Technology relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, Versa Technology will not be held responsible for product revision changes.
Versa Technology reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review.
Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language.
- Prices and availability can change very quickly on the Versa Technology Web site, so please leave such information out of your review.
- References to other stores/resellers.
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
- Comparisons to competing brands/products of competing brands.
- Criticism of Versa Technology’s service or the service of our operations partners. (FedEx, UPS, PayPal, etc.)
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation
- Illegal content
- Invasions of personal privacy
- Pornography or obscenity
- Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm or safety of a person
- Graphic violence or other acts resulting in serious injury or death
- Any violations of copyright. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.
- Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted musical works.
We may change these policies at any time without notice.
By accepting delivery of any product ordered from Versa Technology (“Versa Technology”), you (“Customer”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and Versa Technology agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and Versa Technology. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Versa Technology.
Product Return Procedure
- To return a product in compliance with Versa Technology’s satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Please click here to acquire an RMA number. All RMA requests must be filed online. Versa Technology will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by Versa Technology. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Versa Technology. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Versa Technology’s Return Procedure will be breached and Versa Technology may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
- Versa Technology will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Versa Technology will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer’s account if the return is damaged or incomplete.
Warranties; All Product Sold “AS-IS” or “With All Faults”
VERSA TECHNOLOGY IS A DISTRIBUTOR ONLY. PRODUCTS SOLD BY VERSA TECHNOLOGY ARE NOT MANUFACTURED BY VERSA TECHNOLOGY. THE PRODUCTS MAY, HOWEVER, BE COVERED BY EACH MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, SERVICE, AND SUPPORT POLICY (IF PRESENT). VERSA TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNS AND PASSES THROUGH TO THE CUSTOMER ANY WARRANTY OF THE MANUFACTURER, AND CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT SHALL HAVE RECOURSE ONLY UNDER SUCH WARRANTIES AND ONLY AS AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS. VERSA TECHNOLOGY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. VERSA TECHNOLOGY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
ALL ITEMS SOLD THROUGH VERSA TECHNOLOGY ARE SOLD “AS-IS” OR “WITH ALL FAULTS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE ITEMS IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE ITEMS PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER, AND NOT THE MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR VERSA TECHNOLOGY , ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES VERSA TECHNOLOGY ‘S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. VERSA TECHNOLOGY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. VERSA TECHNOLOGY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT VERSA TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
Versa Technology does not consent to having any telephone calls recorded and reserves the right to terminate any call that is being recorded. Customer agrees not to record any call with Versa Technology unless Customer has provided clear and conspicuous notice to Versa Technology and has received prior written consent from Versa Technology.
General Terms and Conditions
An order is not binding upon Versa Technology until it is accepted; Versa Technology must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with Versa Technology. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Versa Technology invoice. However, your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Versa Technology.
Risk of Loss
Versa Technology will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) — excepting software– and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Versa Technology reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Customer agrees to allow Versa Technology to sign appropriate documents on Customer’s behalf to permit Versa Technology to protect its purchase money security interest. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. Customer agrees to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. Versa Technology will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Versa Technology will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transactions between Versa Technology and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Except for claims for injunctive relief by either party, Customer and Versa Technology agree that any dispute or controversy arising out of, in relation to, or in connection with this agreement or Customer’s use of the Versa Technology Website shall be finally settled by binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California under the then current rules of JAMS (formerly known as Judicial Arbitration & Mediation Services) by one (1) arbitrator appointed in accordance with such rules. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SALES TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN VERSA TECHNOLOGY AND CUSTOMER, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND VERSA TECHNOLOGY AND CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT CLASS ACTION AND REPRESENTATIVE ACTION PROCEDURES SHALL NOT BE ASSERTED IN NOR APPLY TO ANY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Versa Technology that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable California law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party’s right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
These terms and conditions, together with Versa Technology’s invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Versa Technology and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Versa Technology and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from Versa Technology infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from Versa Technology by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Versa Technology Legal Department
5224 Bell Court
Chino, CA 91710
Phone: (909) 591-8891
Fax: (909) 591-6962
copyright Versa Technology
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Versa Technology is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on Versa Technology was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent (identified below). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled;
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which Versa Technology may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided Versa Technology with the complaint at issue.
- Completed Counter-Notices should be sent to:
Versa Technology Legal Department
5224 Bell Court
Chino, CA 91710
Phone: (909) 591-8891
Fax: (909) 591-6962
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Versa Technology was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Your Privacy Rights
Information Collection and Use
Versa Technology is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. We collect information from our customers to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number. We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If you elect to receive our newsletter or special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items. We allow third-party companies to collect non-personally identifiable information when customers visit our site. These companies typically use a cookie or web beacon to collect this information in order to provide advertisements likely to be of interest to you. Our site does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or mechanisms.
In order to process your orders placed on this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and street address. This information is used to provide you with important Versa Technology services such as automated order status updates via e-mail.
Most of the information collected in the registration process will be used to process orders. During the order process, you will have to provide financial information such as your credit card number, expiration date, money order, wire transfer or check information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you. To properly process your credit card information, we must share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system. See the Security section below for more details on security measures and procedures. We do not share your personal and financial information with any third parties, except those specified in the Sharing section of this policy.
We customize certain Web page content based upon your browser type and other information provided by our cookie. If you choose to reject the cookie, you can still browse our store but will be unable to use the shopping cart to buy merchandise. The Versa Technology shopping cart cannot function without cookies enabled so that the necessary information to process your order is retained. If you disable cookies, Versa Technology will be unable to accept your online order. We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in cookies to the personally identifiable information you submitted while on our site. This allows us to personalize your shopping experience and discern user preferences to evoke subconscious feelings of familiarity and assurance.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information, and we do not distribute or share IP information with any third parties.
We may employ third party companies to perform functions on our behalf. These functions may include order fulfillment, package delivery, marketing assistance, postal and e-mail delivery, customer service, data analysis, and credit processing. The third parties we contract for these purposes have limited access to your personal information and may not use it for other purposes.
We may frame or mask another website so that the look, feel and interface simulate the experience of browsing a genuine Versa Technology web page. Extreme care and discretion is exercised when evaluating third party sites. We only brand third party sites if their organization applies stringent security and privacy practices which parallel our own commitment to safe online shopping.
As our business continues to evolve, we may acquire or sell business units or subsidiaries. Customer information is one of the business assets that would be transferred in these types of transactions. In such a situation, your personally identifiable information would only be used in a manner consistent with our pre-existing Privacy Notice.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
The testimonials section of the Versa Technology website is for the purpose of sharing positive experiences. The testimonials section is moderated to ensure accurate and positive testimonials. Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Versa Technology. Versa Technology reserves the right to post or remove any testimonial at its discretion.
By posting your comment(s) or testimonial(s) (“Testimonial”) on our website, you give us permission to reprint or use the Testimonial in connection with our business. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) The reprint or use of the Testimonial will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) We may use the Testimonial with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit; (3) Our right to use the Testimonial is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the Testimonial locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and (5) You and not someone else composed and posted the Testimonial.
Other than your pseudo (pen) name, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Testimonial.
Versa Technology does not sell products for purchase by children. Youth-oriented products are sold for purchase by adults only. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use Versa Technology in the presence of a consenting parent or guardian. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information via the Internet from children under the age of 13. Versa Technology is committed to protecting the welfare and privacy of children.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Versa Technology is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Versa Technology takes precautions to protect its customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry – SSL. Versa Technology uses the most advanced form of SSL software available: 256-bit encryption by VeriSign. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.verisign.com.
Access to all of our users’ information is restricted. Versa Technology operates in a secured facility. Security cameras are positioned throughout the building in conjunction with multiple alarm systems. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you wish to have your financial information removed at the time of your order, you may opt to have your financial information deleted from our records upon completion of your order. Otherwise, you may contact us at toll free 1-800-989-2797, to request that your information be deleted from our database. For future transactions, you will be required to re-enter your information.
All Versa Technology servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls and password protection. The servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment, inside a secured and locked room. All backups are stored and locked in a high-level security room. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas. Tape backups are not permitted to leave the premises without prior authorization.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, in addition to any time a new policy is added, Versa Technology employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance of privacy, and what they can do to ensure that customers’ information remains protected at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns about Versa Technology’s security practices, you can send us an email to email@example.com.
Our special offers are sent only to customers who grant Versa Technology permission to send them such information.
To honor the privacy of our users, we offer the option to not receive these types of communications. At the time of your order, you may opt to not receive special offers and news by clicking the appropriate field. Furthermore, all special offers are sent via e-mail and include an opt-out link if you no longer wish to receive special offers and news. Customers might still receive intermittent updates on products, services, specials or Versa Technology news. Please reference the Choice/Opt-out section below for further details on how to be removed from our mailing list should you choose to be removed.
Correction/Updating/Reviewing Personal Information
Customers may change or review their stored account information such as street address or e-mail address through our website. You must have your username and password in order to access your account. In the event you forget both your username and password, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
For customers who wish to opt-out and stop receiving Versa Technology special offers and related news, Versa Technology provides several ways to do so. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by un-checking the “permission to send” field when processing their orders. They may also send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to be removed. Finally, they may use the link provided in all Versa Technology communications to automatically unsubscribe.
Notification of Changes
If you have opted out of receiving communications from Versa Technology, you will still be able to view news of policy changes at Versa Technology. Otherwise, you may e-mail us at email@example.com or call us toll free at (800) 390-1119 to ask our customer service department about changes and updates.
5224 Bell Court
Chino, CA 91710
Phone: (909) 591-8891
Fax: (909) 591-6962
Versa Technology Return Guidelines
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, which can be obtained by filling out our RMA form here: https://www.versatek.com/rma/
Please save all packaging and accessories for any item that is returned to Versa Technology. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item in order for Versa Technology to process your RMA. An item returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Versa Technology’s discretion, unless otherwise required by law. Products with specific refund and return policies and deadlines must be returned within the time periods specified for each item. All items sold through Versa Technology are subject to our Policy and Agreement. Physically damaged items cannot be returned.
Overall Return Guidelines
These are Versa Technology’s (“Versa Technology”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Versa Technology website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by fill out the RMA form here: https://www.versatek.com/rma/
- RMA numbers are only valid 15 days from the date issued.
- Return for refund merchandise is required to return the original accessory together for full refund.
- A minimum 20% restocking fee will be applied if returned for refund or credit merchandise is missing parts/incomplete or falls under Physical Damage Policy (https://www.versatek.com/terms-and-conditions/)
- Versa Technology reserves the right to refuse RMA application if defective description is not clear enough.
- Repair, replacement or store credit will be covered within the warranty period of the product.
- Returns for refund are eligible within 30 days from the date of purchase invoice. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Refunds will ONLY be issued to the original payment method of the order.
- Returns beyond 30 days but within 90 days from the date of purchase invoice are ONLY eligible for store credit. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns after 90 days and within warranty coverage, eligible for repairs only.
- Shipping document of Invoice, Packing and Waybill are required to fax/email to Versa Technology for outside USA after RMA number is released.
- Customers are responsible for ALL return shipping costs to Versa Technology Inc.
- Cost of shipping products back to the customer will be covered by Versa Technology Inc. (Free ground shipping for USA – domestic customers only. International customers are responsible for shipping costs.)
- Warranty applies to the customer who have purchased the product directly from Versa Technology.
- Warranty repair, exchanges and refunds WILL NOT be applied to items of physical damage, improper installation, abuse, moisture damage, electrical damage or foreign substance. Items will be returned to the customer after inspection.
- Unauthorized RMA items will NOT be processed.
- RMA number must be visible on returned package(s) for shipment to be received.
International Order Return Policy
- Return for refund: 15 days from original date of purchase
- Return for replacement within: 30 days from original date of purchase
- Restocking fee: Yes
Defective or damaged products that state “This item is covered by Versa Technology’s International Return Policy” must have an RMA issued by Versa Technology within 15 days from the delivery date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a refund or replacement. In the event a product is returned that is not defective, the product will either be returned to the customer or the return shipping cost initially covered by Versa Technology will be instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply. To file an RMA, please fill out the RMA form here: https://www.versatek.com/rma/